Oh, hey, Friday. I'm so glad to see you. It has been a good week so far, and as always, here are my five highlights:
1. I went to Target for the first time in awhile, and I dropped more money than I meant to. BUT I did get this super cute tshirt for six dollars... So it's not all bad, right? And then I wore said tshirt to work (because I get to wear jeans for the next few days) and had an eighth grader tell me it was the first time she's seen my arms. I had her in class last year. She might not be wrong. I love layers!
2. Pumpkin Spice M&Ms. Danavee was talking about them, so I decided I'd try them - and I like them!
3. I got to go to happy hour with some wonderful coworkers last night. I didn't drink anything but water, but I don't get to see some of them as often this year as I did last year, and spending time with friends is always good.
4. Fall tv is back. This week brought New Girl and The Mindy Project, but I have to admit, I wasn't blown away by either season premiere. Here's to hoping it gets better? Am I the only one?
5. The full moon is making my kids CRAZY. Last night at volleyball, some of the girls were trying to get my attention by saying "Umm, umm..." I thought they were saying "Mom, mom.." They weren't, but now they think they can call me that.
They can't. But at least I get some good laughs, right?
That's been my week. I finally feel like I'm back in my groove after being exhausted for two weeks, so that's been great. Happy weekend!