No? Yes? Am I seriously alone? Probably not.
So, gym pet peeves. They're a thing. Here are mine.
1. The person who shows up a minute before a packed group class and expects everyone to make room for them. Uh, no. On Saturday mornings, I have to show up twenty minutes early to snag a spot. Wake up earlier.
2. The person working out in their sports bra in the gym. Yes, we get it, you're fit and skinny. Put a shirt on.
3. The person who stands moves directly in front of you after you have so carefully found a window. We've all done elementary school pictures. WINDOWS, people, WINDOWS.
4. The new-years-resolutioners that pack the gym January 1st but are thankfully mostly cleared out by February 1st. Quit quitting. Stick with it.
5. The 'roid/meathead men. Not only are they terrifying, but I'd also say they're extremely unattractive with their muscles on muscles on muscles.
6. The women who show up to a 9:15 am class with CURLED hair. You know the point is to sweat, right?
Anyway, those are my gym pet peeves. PLEASE tell me I'm not alone here. What are some behaviors you hate at the gym? Did I miss any significant ones??