Ugh. I'm not going to lie, it was really hard to come up with a list of the five best things from my last week. It's been a week of sickness and exhaustion, and I'm struggling to find five good things... But here's my best shot!
1. I feel a little better than I did earlier this week in regards to my cold. My voice may be husky and my nose may be runny, but I'm sleeping better and my throat doesn't feel like it's on fire, so that's a bonus. And I made it through the week without taking a sick day!
2. I survived our first full week of C team basketball - and there are only four-ish weeks left to go (really more like three and a half!)! This is exciting.
3. I have this book on hold for me at the library. So excited to get it and read it this weekend.
4. I've gotten some good use out of my knee-length Kenneth Cold down coat this week. That just basically means it was freakin' cold. But I do love this coat and would feel ridiculous wearing it if it wasn't that cold out. There's always that silver lining. This isn't the exact one, but it's pretty similar.
5. I'm hoping to talk to Sydney and Kate this weekend. Friends!
So that's the highs of my week. What's been good about your last week? Come back Monday to link up with me and Kate for the GBU!