I'm not so sure what's fantabulous about this Friday, other than the fact that it's a Friday... That is pretty fantabulous, if you ask me. As always, here are the five best things from my last week:
1. Basketball started for the year - and we only have five weeks left! Starting next week, I will have my 7th and 8th grade C team girls every day, which will hopefully be fun. Looking at my seventh grade section of my team, some of them will be awesome to work with. Some will be a struggle.
2. Because basketball practices last until early evening, I've decided to become a 5:15am gym dweller during these six weeks. It was actually easier than I thought to get my butt out of bed at 4:40 and get to a class, even if it did mean going to bed at like 7:50pm.
3. I got my first Influenster box, where I got to sample Palmolive Fresh Infusions. Want an invite? I still have two left, so claim them now!
4. I FINALLY got my January Birchbox yesterday. I was pretty sure it was never going to come. The full unveil will happen next Tuesday.
5. Tonight is our weekly Bachelor-watching hangout time for my small group of friends. It is growing by one this week, though, which will make it great. Bring on the mocking. I wish I thought blondes were cuter...
So that's been my week -what's been good about yours? Come back on Monday to share about your weekend with me and Kate with the GBU.